Pages

Search This Blog

Friday

Grafitti on the Streets of San Blas, Nayarit, Mexico





Most days I ride my bike to the beach which is about 3/5 minutes from the house. I pass the Navy base located at the entrance to the Port in San Blas, Mexico.


The Navy Base has a wall around about half of the facility. The wall actually looked pretty bad before these guys went to work on it.


On this particular day I saw a group of Grafitti Artists with spray paint actually spray painting in broad daylight. Needless to say I was a little surprised to see them spray painting on "the beach road" in broad daylight!!!


I didn't have my camera to capture the moment while they did their thing. I stopped and watched. Totally amazed!!

I came back the next day and photographed their work. I put together this brief montage of the grafitti art now on the Navy Base wall as you go to the beach.... Playa Boreggo, San Blas, Nayarit, Mexico.



Enjoy.... I wish the website I used for editing allowed more than a 1 min. clip!...  I will dig into my software bag of tricks and learn how to use some of my editing tools.  I love putting images and music together!!



Oh yea.... I have a big green "play button" on my nose.... I'll update ya on how that goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment